Measurement of Hall Effect and Sample Mobility
Lake Shore M91 MeasureReady™ FastHall™ Measurement Controller for PPMS
Lake Shore's M91 measurement controller delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience as compared to traditional Hall effect measurement solutions. Combining all the necessary Hall measurement functions into a single instrument, the M91 automatically executes measurements and calculates the final Hall and mobility parameters. The instrument eliminates manual trial-and-error steps and ensures that measurements are always made under optimal conditions for the sample.
Most commonly measured materials can be analyzed in a few seconds. By eliminating the need to reverse the magnetic field during the measurement, the M91 is especially beneficial when using with the superconducting magnet of a PPMS, allowing for much faster analysis of low-mobility material samples in van der Pauw (vdP) wired geometries.
- MeasureLINK™ software integrates with all PPMS platforms
- No need for field reversal during the measurement
- Extends mobility range down to 0.001 cm2/ (V·s) when measuring vdP samples
- Automatically selects optimal excitation and measurement levels, checks sample contact quality, and provides complete Hall analysis
- Calculates derived parameters for vdP and Hall bar samples
For additional product information:Visit Our Supplier's Website