Quantum Design Careers
Interested in a career opportunity at Quantum Design? Our corporate offices are located in San Diego, CA, where we have a variety of career opportunities in different departments such as: Accounting, Customer Service, Documentation, Engineering, Human Resources, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Quality Control and Sales.
At Quantum Design, we want to create an environment that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to our employees. We believe our employees drive the success of our company, and that belief created our Core Values:
Build a desirable workplace for all our employees.
Develop high quality instruments based on innovative technology.
Satisfy every customer to the best of our ability.
Run the company with clarity and courage.
Reports to: Software Supervisor
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- BS EE/CS degree (MS EE/CS degree preferred).
- At least 10 years of engineering and product development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience designing systems that use FPGAs. Using Xilinx is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with BHDL and FPGA design tools.
- At least 3 years of real-time embedded firmware development.
- Self starter who can work in multidisciplinary teams and enjoys complex projects.
The following skills and experience would be considered a plus:
- Experience with image processing.
- Strong circuit design and analysis skills.
- Physics degree or relevant experience.
- Scientific instrument experience.
- High level object-oriented programming languages, especially C++, C#, VB.Net.
- Strong sense of best practices in software architecture, object oriented design, refactoring and unit testing.
How to Apply
Click the "Apply Now" button under each job opportunity listing and attach your resume to the email.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Quantum Design is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions, policies and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws. Quantum Design will not tolerate or engage in unlawful discrimination including any form of unlawful harassment, on account of a person's sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any protected group.